Welcome to the blog of Pastor Alton Stone, from Simpsonville, SC. Pastor Stone is a retired Ordained Bishop of The Church of God, Cleveland, Tennessee with over 45 years of pastoral ministry.

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Who is Jesus to you now?

Who is Jesus?
-He is the Anointed One.
-He is the Blessed Hope.
-He is the Conqueror of death, hell, and the grave.
-He is the Definition of spiritual destiny for all who believe.
-He is the Enlightenment of eternal glory.
-He is the Father's only begotten son.
-He is God both now and forever.
-He is the Healer of our souls and our bodies.
-He is Immanuel, God with us.
-He is our justification.
-He is my King of Kings.
-He is my Lord of Lords.
-He is the Lord Mighty in battle.
-He is the Narrow way that leads to eternal life.
-He is Omnipotent.
-He is Present with me everywhere I go.
-His Queen or bride will one day be rescued from this world.
-He is the Redeemer most high.
-He is Salvation for the lost.
-He is a Teacher with no other peer.
-He is the Union of God and man.
-His Value is everlasting and limitless.
-His was, is, and always will be the Word.
-His X-Ray is called conviction which draws me to know Him as my Lord.
-He is Yeshua-my God and my Lord.
-He is Zealous for my righteousness.

So ask yourself this question-who is Jesus to you now?

No comments:

Post a Comment