Welcome to the blog of Pastor Alton Stone, from Simpsonville, SC. Pastor Stone is a retired Ordained Bishop of The Church of God, Cleveland, Tennessee with over 45 years of pastoral ministry.

Friday, July 20, 2012

When times get tough-trust God!

That's easy to say when you're not going through a storm, but not so easy when you are in the midst of it. After seeing the news this morning and realizing again how sin-cursed and evil this world is you wonder how any of us can make it.

These are tough times morally, spiritually, and economically. I worry if the Lord tarries much longer how my grands will survive. But then I remember who is with me in the storm.

He is Alpha and Omega.
He is the beginning and the end.
He is the first and the last.
He is the Great Shepherd.
He is the Rock of Ages.
He is King of kings and Lord of lords.
He is omnipresent.
He is omnipotent.
He is omniscient.
He is my Shelter.
He is my Hope.
He is my peace.

So when times get tough trust God. It's not as hard to do as you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment