Welcome to the blog of Pastor Alton Stone, from Simpsonville, SC. Pastor Stone is a retired Ordained Bishop of The Church of God, Cleveland, Tennessee with over 45 years of pastoral ministry.

Wednesday, March 27, 2019

Blessed

Blessed

Psalm 31:3 "For thou art my rock and my fortress; therefore for thy name's sake lead me, and guide me."


True strength comes when you have so much to weep and complain about, but you prefer to smile and appreciate your life instead.  There are blessings hidden in every struggle you face, but you have to be willing to open your heart and mind to see them.  You can’t force things to happen, but you can drive yourself crazy trying to see it happen.  At some point you just have to let go and let what’s meant to be, be, by the grace and power of God.

Loving life is about:


-Trusting your intuition and the mind of God.


-Taking steps of faith in faith.


-Losing and finding happiness.


-Cherishing the memories of the good times and bad.


-Learning through your experiences in every place God calls you.  

Jeremiah 1:5 "Before I formed thee in the belly I knew thee; and before thou camest forth out of the womb I sanctified thee, and I ordained thee a prophet unto the nations."


This is a lifelong journey, so you have to stop worrying, wondering, and doubting the whys of every step of the way.  Learn to laugh at the times of confusion, live consciously in the moment, and enjoy your life as it unfolds.  You might not end up exactly where you intended to go, but you will eventually arrive precisely where you need to be.


Psalm 61:2 "From the end of the earth will I cry unto thee, when my heart is overwhelmed: lead me to the rock that is higher than I."

No comments:

Post a Comment