Welcome to the blog of Pastor Alton Stone, from Simpsonville, SC. Pastor Stone is a retired Ordained Bishop of The Church of God, Cleveland, Tennessee with over 45 years of pastoral ministry.

Friday, January 22, 2016

Genealogy Quips (Part 3)

  1. Shh! Be very, very quiet ... I'm hunting forebears.
  2. Snobs talk as if they had begotten their own ancestors!
  3. That's strange: half my ancestors are WOMEN!
  4. I'm not sick, I've just got fading genes.
  5. Genealogists live in the past lane.
  6. Cousins marrying cousins: Very tangled roots!
  7. Cousins marrying cousins: A non-branching family tree
  8. Alright! Everybody out of the gene pool!
  9. Always willing to share my ignorance ...
  10. Documentation ... The hardest part of genealogy.
  11. Genealogy: Chasing your own tale!
  12. Genealogy ... will I ever find time to mow the lawn again?
  13. That's the problem with the gene pool: NO Lifeguards.
  14. I researched my family tree ... and apparently I don't exist!

No comments:

Post a Comment