Welcome to the blog of Pastor Alton Stone, from Simpsonville, SC. Pastor Stone is a retired Ordained Bishop of The Church of God, Cleveland, Tennessee with over 45 years of pastoral ministry.

Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Speaking Life Over Your Day

John 12:50 "And I know that his commandment is life everlasting: whatsoever I speak therefore, even as the Father said unto me, so I speak."

This is a list of things you need to speak over your life:

-Nothing is going to happen today that God and I can’t handle.

-I will not walk in fear, but I will walk in faith.

-I am healthy in body, soul and spirit.

-I am debt free in Jesus name and blessings are flowing to me.

-I am not easily offended, but I am mature in Christ.

-I do not harbor offenses, but I practice forgiveness.

-I declare Isaiah 54:13, All of my children will be taught by the Lord.

-I declare that I will experience God’s favor and God’s faithfulness.

-I am smart, I am capable, I am an over comer.

John 12:50 "And I know that his commandment is life everlasting: whatsoever I speak therefore, even as the Father said unto me, so I speak."

No comments:

Post a Comment