Welcome to the blog of Pastor Alton Stone, from Simpsonville, SC. Pastor Stone is a retired Ordained Bishop of The Church of God, Cleveland, Tennessee with over 45 years of pastoral ministry.

Friday, February 14, 2014

Jesus Is My Valentine

Jesus is my Valentine; I talk to Him each day.
He never, never leaves me; and always listens when I pray.

Yes He is my Valentine; there is no love like His.
He is the heart of all that is; for Him I breathe and live.

He's a Valentine that never lies; never hurts or breaks.
He always has forgiven me; for all my past mistakes.

If you only knew my Valentine; You would love Him too.
For His love is always perfect; His love is always true.

So if your heart is longing; for a love that never ends.
for someone that is faithful; you know you can depend.
 

Call upon my Valentine; He'll wash away your sin.
He will be your Valentine; and your dearest, dearest friend.


-Susan Y Nikitenko -

Thank you Susan for this beautiful and simple Valentine to Jesus. May this day
be the day you accept Him as Lord and Savior. I promise if you do it will be a
Valentine's Day you will always remember.
 

 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment