Welcome to the blog of Pastor Alton Stone, from Simpsonville, SC. Pastor Stone is a retired Ordained Bishop of The Church of God, Cleveland, Tennessee with over 45 years of pastoral ministry.

Thursday, July 11, 2013

Do you believe in miracles?

Since last October the devil has fought me and my family in more ways than you can imagine. Physically, mentally, and spiritually he has been relentless in his attack on us. The attacks have been so intense at times that I have had to fight doubt and fear almost daily. Satan's word to me has been, "Where is your God? Where are the miracles you have been praying for?"

I have faced physical problems, lost some very precious members to death who I did not expect to lose, and had to deal with other situations that are too complicated to explain. So have many of my family members. Someone asked me recently, "Do you still believe in miracles even facing what you are facing today?"

So I did a spiritual gut check today and asked myself, "
Do miracles still happen today?"

Yes. Miracles still happen everyday, all day long. God still has a covenant with His children. God still blesses our families. God still wants to show unbelievers that He is real and that He loves them. 

I am still praying and believing God for miracles. God still wants to show us His glory. God tells us every day; "Behold, I will do a new thing... shall you not see it spring forth?" God still loves us and wants to prove it continually.

In fact, Paul said, "For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come, Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord." (Romans 8:38-39) 

I challenge everyone who is reading this blog to open your spiritual eyes and believe God to do miracles that will blow your natural mind and take you on the journey of your life. I can tell you from experience there is never a boring day with God. He is a Father that loves to give his children good gifts. The devil may think he can win, but he can't.

God is for me, with me, in me, surrounding me, smiling on me, empowering me, encouraging me, embracing me, and loving me. My miracle is on the way!

No comments:

Post a Comment