Welcome to the blog of Pastor Alton Stone, from Simpsonville, SC. Pastor Stone is a retired Ordained Bishop of The Church of God, Cleveland, Tennessee with over 45 years of pastoral ministry.

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

San Diego

Well two more days in California and then headed back to good old SC. I know they have a lot of earthquakes out here,but man the weather has been awesome. I enjoyed Disneyland and California Adventure. I got to fulfill a dream I've had since I was 4 years old. Believe me the Indiana Jones ride was worth the trip.

Well, I get to fulfill a second dream today by going to the San Diego Zoo. Looking forward to that....but the best part of it all is to be with my family. I thank the Lord everyday that He has allowed me to live and be able to enjoy my babies. Hannah will be 12 shortly, Gracie will be 8, and Hay just turned 3. I hope I get to enjoy them a whole lot longer.

No comments:

Post a Comment