Welcome to the blog of Pastor Alton Stone, from Simpsonville, SC. Pastor Stone is a retired Ordained Bishop of The Church of God, Cleveland, Tennessee with over 45 years of pastoral ministry.

Friday, June 8, 2018

Jesus Never Will Be Late (Part 3)

Jesus Never Will Be Late (Part 3)

Ten things will change within you when you accept that fact that Jesus never will be late. You will become a:

-Good Listener and Hearer of the Word.
-Thoughtful Thinker of God and others before yourself.

-Generous Forgiver of those who have wronged you.

-Take Your Timer believing the answer is on the way.

-Belly Laugher in the face of adversity because God is on your side.

-Risk Taker venturing out by faith in uncharted waters.

-Adventure Seeker of faithful deliverance from your joint-heir.

-Silly Grinner in the den of lions.

-Moment Grasper of victory when Jesus shows up.

-An Enjoyer of Life because you know God is on your side.


Good things start with the love of God and recognizing Jesus will not abandon you. Wherever or when ever Christ Jesus will show up when you need Him to and seal the deal so to speak. He has never failed yet and He never will.

Don’t worry yesterday looked like. Just show up to love and trust Him. Something tells me you’ll walk away a little better than when you arrived because He is in the midst of two or three. Whether by land, sea, or air, Jesus never will be late. That's something you can always count on!
Knowing Jesus will always be on time means:
-I can be more productive knowing the answers on the way.
-I can let resentment be someone else’s lifelong companion.
-My expectation of His intervention fills me with a sense of peace I can’t find anywhere else.
-My past can be cleaned up, but broken hearts are harder to mend. Accepting my humanness offers my loved ones the freedom to be human too. Accepting that He will always be there releases me from my hum limitations!

No comments:

Post a Comment