Welcome to the blog of Pastor Alton Stone, from Simpsonville, SC. Pastor Stone is a retired Ordained Bishop of The Church of God, Cleveland, Tennessee with over 45 years of pastoral ministry.

Friday, June 22, 2018

Blessings (Part 2)


Blessings (Part 2)



Bishop Bryan Cutshall preached it at SC Camp Meeting this year and my brother preached it last Sunday. We are living under blessing from the Lord and don’t even realize it. Here is some help from the Word of God that will remind you of how valuable you are to God:



Psalm 20:4 "May He give you the desire of your heart and make all your plans succeed."



Proverbs. 16:3 "Commit to the Lord whatever you do,
and He will establish your plans.



Numbers 6:24-26 “The Lord bless you and keep you; the Lord make his face shine on you and be gracious to you; the Lord turn his face toward you and give you peace.”



Jeremiah 29:11 “For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.”



Philippians 4:19  “And my God will meet all your needs according to the riches of his glory in Christ Jesus.”



Exodus 23:25 “Worship the Lord your God, and his blessing will be on your food and water. I will take away sickness from among you.”



Deuteronomy 30:16 “For I command you today to love the Lord your God, to walk in obedience to him, and to keep his commands, decrees and laws; then you will live and increase, and the Lord your God will bless you in the land you are entering to possess.”



Psalm 34:8 “Taste and see that the Lord is good;

blessed is the one who takes refuge in him.”



Psalm 23:1-2  “The Lord is my shepherd, I lack nothing.He makes me lie down in green pastures,

he leads me beside quiet waters.”



Psalm 31:19 “How abundant are the good things

that you have stored up for those who fear you,

that you bestow in the sight of all, on those who take refuge in you.”


No comments:

Post a Comment