Welcome to the blog of Pastor Alton Stone, from Simpsonville, SC. Pastor Stone is a retired Ordained Bishop of The Church of God, Cleveland, Tennessee with over 45 years of pastoral ministry.

Friday, June 22, 2018

Blessings (Part 3)

Blessings (Part 3)

Declare Who You Are In Jesus Christ!
I am a child of God
I am redeemed from the hand of the enemy
I am forgiven
I am saved by grace through faith
I am justified
I am sanctified
I am a new creature in Christ Jesus
I am partaker of God’s divine nature
I am redeemed from the curse of the Law
I am delivered from the power of darkness
I am led by the Holy Spirit
I am a child of God
I am kept in safety wherever I go
I have the divine favor of God in whatever I do and wherever I go
I am getting all my needs met by Jesus
I am casting all my cares on Jesus
I am strong in the Lord and in the power of His might
I am doing all things through Jesus Christ who strengthens me
I am an heir of God and a joint heir with Jesus Christ
I am an heir to the blessings of Abraham
I am observing and doing the Lord’s commandments
I am blessed coming in and blessed going out
I am an heir of eternal life
I am blessed with all spiritual blessings
I am healed by the stripes of Jesus
I am exercising my authority over the enemy
I am above only and not beneath
I am more than a conqueror
I am establishing God’s Word here on earth
I am an overcomer by the blood of the Lamb and the word of my testimony
I am daily overcoming the devil
I am not moved by what I see
I am walking by faith and not by sight
I am casting down vain imaginations
I am bringing every thought into captivity in Christ Jesus
I am being transformed by the renewing my mind
I am a laborer together with God
I am the righteousness of God through Jesus Christ
I am the light of the world
I am blessing the Lord always and will continue praising Him with my mouth
I am the head and not the tail
I am putting on the mind of Jesus Christ
I am a continuous blessing to my brothers and sisters in Jesus Christ
I am free from all bondages because the bondage destroying anointing; the Spirit of God dwells inside of me; therefore I am bondage free.

No comments:

Post a Comment