Welcome to the blog of Pastor Alton Stone, from Simpsonville, SC. Pastor Stone is a retired Ordained Bishop of The Church of God, Cleveland, Tennessee with over 45 years of pastoral ministry.

Friday, January 13, 2017

Because God

-Because God is personal spirit I will seek intimate fellowship with Him.    

-Because God is all-powerful He can help me with anything.

-Because God is ever-present He is always with me.

-Because God knows everything I will go to Him with all my questions and concerns.    

-Because God is sovereign I will joyfully submit to His will.

-Because God is holy I will devote myself to Him in purity, worship and service.

-Because God is absolute truth I will believe what He says and live accordingly.

-Because God is righteous I will live by His standards.

-Because God is just He will treat me fairly.

-Because God is love He is unconditionally committed to my well being.    

-Because God is merciful He forgives me of my sins when I sincerely confess them.

-Because God is faithful I will trust Him to always keep His promises.

-Because God never changes my future is secure and eternal.

No comments:

Post a Comment