Welcome to the blog of Pastor Alton Stone, from Simpsonville, SC. Pastor Stone is a retired Ordained Bishop of The Church of God, Cleveland, Tennessee with over 45 years of pastoral ministry.

Monday, October 31, 2011

My Child, I Love You

Every time I hear those words from my Heavenly Father in my spirit I feel my heart grow warmer and my soul shine brighter. Sometimes it takes a long time to see just how much, how often, and in how many ways God shows His love for us everyday. His love for us is everywhere, in everything, and flows through all of us as well. His love is what created the universe and His love is what can help us to become who we were meant to be.

Do you want to know how much He loves YOU?

-Open your ears, eyes, mind, and heart and YOU will understand. 

-Listen carefully each day of your life and YOU will receive His assurance.

-Hear the gentle voice of our Father telling you just how much He loves YOU. 

God’s love is expressed on the winds of everything in this world. Let it show through your voice and your life as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment