Welcome to the blog of Pastor Alton Stone, from Simpsonville, SC. Pastor Stone is a retired Ordained Bishop of The Church of God, Cleveland, Tennessee with over 45 years of pastoral ministry.

Thursday, October 6, 2011

I Am Blessed (Part 4)

I have been blessed 3 seperate times in the past 12 years in more ways than I could ever express thanks for.

12 years ago a bundle of joy came into my life by the name of Hannah. 8 years ago another angel came in Gracie. Then 3 years ago Hayden joined the clan. I know now why they call them grandchildren because they sure do make me glad when they are around.

Hannah is growing into a beautiful young lady that I'm sure will break plenty of hearts. She favors her mother more every day and has talent just like her mom. She's my first grand and words cannot express just what she means to me.

Gracie is a girlie girl. She likes the frills and fancies and she too will be a heartbreaker. She is all girl and doesn't mind you knowing it and I love her for that

Hayden Colt is the spitting image of his dad growing up. He is full of energy, loves his sisters, and especially likes to stay at his grandparents house. In fact sometimes, it's hard to get him to go home. I sure do miss him when he leaves.

God has been good to me in so many ways, but He broke the mold when He gave me these three little ones to enjoy in my older years. I will do my best to leave a legacy for them to follow and I praise the Lord every day for these gifts He's given me. I truly am a blessed man.

No comments:

Post a Comment