Welcome to the blog of Pastor Alton Stone, from Simpsonville, SC. Pastor Stone is a retired Ordained Bishop of The Church of God, Cleveland, Tennessee with over 45 years of pastoral ministry.

Saturday, September 1, 2012

Life Is Good

Well, I did it. I made it to 59. That's two years past my dad and I'm still kicking. My health is the best it's been in years. I weighed at the gym this morning and down to 202. I've got about 20 more to reach my goal. Life is good.

The past nine years have been rough physically due to the accidents I had in 2003 and 2005, but feeling great today.
God has blessed me with the best wife in the world, a son and daughter-in-law that would make any man proud, and Hannah, Gracie, and Hayden, the loves of my life. As I said, I'm a blessed man.

So I will enjoy today and thank the Lord for His blessings. It don't get much better than this! LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment