Welcome to the blog of Pastor Alton Stone, from Simpsonville, SC. Pastor Stone is a retired Ordained Bishop of The Church of God, Cleveland, Tennessee with over 45 years of pastoral ministry.

Friday, May 5, 2017

What Does God's Word Say About Me?

-I was hand-crafted by the creator of the universe!

Psalm 139:14, "I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvellous are thy works; and that my soul knoweth right well."

-My heavenly Father deeply cares about me!

Isaiah 49:15-16, "Can a woman forget her sucking child, that she should not have compassion on the son of her womb? yea, they may forget, yet will I not forget thee. Behold, I have graven thee upon the palms of my hands; thy walls are continually before me."

-My heavenly Father rejoices over me with great joy!

Zephaniah 3:17, "The LORD thy God in the midst of thee is mighty; he will save, he will rejoice over thee with joy; he will rest in his love, he will joy over thee with singing."

-There is no condemnation awaiting me!

Romans 8:1, "There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus..."

-My sins are cast into the depths of the sea!

Micah 7:19, "He will turn again, he will have compassion upon us; he will subdue our iniquities; and thou wilt cast all their sins into the depths of the sea."

-I am no longer the person I used to be!

2 Corinthians 5:17, "Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new."

-I am considered a son of God!

1 John 3:1, "Behold, what manner of love the Father hath bestowed upon us, that we should be called the sons of God..."

-I am no longer a child of the darkness, but of the light!

Ephesians 5:8, "For ye were sometimes darkness, but now are ye light in the Lord: walk as children of light:"

-I am loved for who I am, not because of what I've done

Romans 5:8, "But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us."

No comments:

Post a Comment