Welcome to the blog of Pastor Alton Stone, from Simpsonville, SC. Pastor Stone is a retired Ordained Bishop of The Church of God, Cleveland, Tennessee with over 45 years of pastoral ministry.

Monday, November 12, 2012

I Can

Philippians 4:13 "I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me."

-I can tell people about the goodness of God.

-I can spread good cheer every where I go.

-I can be a witness to those searching for answers.

-I can be faithful to God, my family, and my friends.

-I can be a good husband, father, grandfather, and son.

-I can laugh with you, cry with you, comfort you, and wish you well.

-I can speak blessing in Jesus Name over you.

-I can pray for peace, protection, profit, and prosperity.

There are a lot more things that I can do than can't. The same goes for you as well. So instead of worrying about what you can't do, focus on what you can.

It might not change your world over night, but it just might change your day.

No comments:

Post a Comment