Welcome to the blog of Pastor Alton Stone, from Simpsonville, SC. Pastor Stone is a retired Ordained Bishop of The Church of God, Cleveland, Tennessee with over 45 years of pastoral ministry.

Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Three things I live for

There are three things in life that are important to me and I hope to you as we'll. mine may be in different order, but hey that's jut the way I feel about them.

(1) My relationship with Jesus is the most important thing in my life. Without it I could not exist.

(2) My family. Becky is my rock, Shane is my enforcer, Candy is an inspiration, and Hannah, Gracie, and Hayden are my bright lights. My new grandson's arrival in March is greatly anticipated. This week Dennis has reminded us all to laugh even in the midst of difficult times.

(3) My church family. We are not the biggest congregation and have had our struggles the past three years, but this is one of the finest groups of people I have served. Somehow I believe we are going to see great changes for all of us together in the future.

I live for Jesus, I live for my family, I live for my church. What else is there.

No comments:

Post a Comment