Welcome to the blog of Pastor Alton Stone, from Simpsonville, SC. Pastor Stone is a retired Ordained Bishop of The Church of God, Cleveland, Tennessee with over 45 years of pastoral ministry.

Thursday, December 27, 2012

Employer's Words of Wisdom for the New year

-"We are going to continue to have meetings, everyday, until I find out why no work is getting done."

-"I didn't say it was your fault. I said I was going to blame it on you."

-"The beatings will continue until morale improves."

-"We passed over a lot of good people to get the ones we hired."

-"What you see as a glass ceiling, I see as a protective barrier."

-"When I started working for myself, I found my new boss was an idiot, also ... but at least I respect him."

-"Some people climb the ladder of success. My boss walked under it."

-"I'm sorry if I ever gave you the impression your input would have any effect on my decision for the outcome of this project!"

-"I see you've had no computer training. Although that qualifies you for upper management, it means you're under-qualified for our entry level positions."

-"We're only hiring one summer intern this year and we won't start interviewing candidates for that position until the boss' daughter finishes her summer classes."

No comments:

Post a Comment