Welcome to the blog of Pastor Alton Stone, from Simpsonville, SC. Pastor Stone is a retired Ordained Bishop of The Church of God, Cleveland, Tennessee with over 45 years of pastoral ministry.

Thursday, October 31, 2013

When

When life or a situation feels impossible or overwhelming I can overcome my obstacles in time.

If I cannot solve a problem on my own, I am resourceful enough to search out the answers.

I have people I trust who will give me their support and love during this difficult time.

All things pass, and so shall this.

I have overcome many obstacles and difficult times in my life and I know that this may change me or my life, but it will be for the better.

I can find a little more strength to overcome my obstacles because I haven’t explored all of my options yet.

I am a survivor; I am resilient and strong.

I rejoice in my accomplishments and successes, and I will soon celebrate this one as well.

I know God is on my side.

No comments:

Post a Comment