Welcome to the blog of Pastor Alton Stone, from Simpsonville, SC. Pastor Stone is a retired Ordained Bishop of The Church of God, Cleveland, Tennessee with over 45 years of pastoral ministry.

Monday, October 21, 2013

Prayer for Restoration

Joel 2:25-26 "And I will restore to you the years that the locust hath eaten, the cankerworm, and the caterpillar, and the palmerworm, my great army which I sent among you. And ye shall eat in plenty, and be satisfied, and praise the name of the LORD your God, that hath dealt wondrously with you: and my people shall never be ashamed. Isa. 41:18-20: I will open rivers in high places, and fountains in the midst of the valleys: I will make the wilderness a pool of water, and the dry land springs of water. I will plant in the wilderness the cedar, the shittah tree, and the myrtle, and the oil tree; I will set in the desert the fir tree, and the pine, and the box tree together: That they may see, and know, and consider, and understand together, that the hand of the LORD hath done this, and the Holy One of Israel hath created it."

Prayer for Restoration

Lord, open doors of opportunity to me through this prayer, in the name of Jesus. I command all evil unknown forces organized against my life to be scattered, in the name of Jesus. I paralyse every activity of physical and spiritual parasites and devourers in my life, in the name of Jesus. Powers denying me my due miracles, receive the stones of fire, in the name of Jesus. I recover all the ground that I had lost to the enemy, in Jesus' name. I bind the spirit of depression, frustration and disillusionment in my life, in the name of Jesus. I command all the damages done to my life by to be repaired, in the name of Jesus.

I command all doors of good things, closed against me by the enemy to be opened, in the name of Jesus. I reject the spirit of impossibility, I claim open doors, in the name of Jesus. I decree restoration seven fold in areas of my life, in the name of Jesus. Lord, give me power for a new beginning. Lord, make my life a miracle and be glorified in every area of it, in the name of Jesus. Lord Jesus, I thank You for answering my prayer.

Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment