Welcome to the blog of Pastor Alton Stone, from Simpsonville, SC. Pastor Stone is a retired Ordained Bishop of The Church of God, Cleveland, Tennessee with over 45 years of pastoral ministry.

Friday, October 12, 2012

12 Things About God


-God will perfect that which concerns me.

-God sees everything and nothing is hidden from His sight.

-God is at work.

-God loves me. I am His beloved, and He is mine.

-Immanuel, God, is with me and will NEVER leave me nor forsake me.

-God is good and does good!

-God will deal with the evildoer, the reviler, the slanderer, gossip, the gainsayer, the complainer.

-God does not condemn me. God is for me.

-God will supply my every need according to His riches in glory.

-God understands me.

-God hears my prayer.

-God delights to answer my prayer.

No comments:

Post a Comment